Anambra State Polytechnic, ANSPOLY Post-UTME screening form is on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. See details on how to apply below.
The Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY), Mgbakwu, announces the sale of admission application forms for the 2021/2022 Academic Session and Post UTME Screening into her National Diploma ND Programmes.
Available ND Courses/Programmes at Anambra State Poly
THE FOLLOWING COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY AND RELATED DISCIPLINES
– Agricultural Technology
– Animal Health and Production Technology
– Home and Rural Economics
– Fisheries Technology
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
– Agricultural Engineering Technology
– Computer Engineering Technology
– Electrical /Electronic Engineering Technology
3. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
– Business Administration and Management
– Cooperative Economics and Management
4. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
– Computer Science and Technology
– Nutrition and Dietetics
– Science Laboratory Technology
ANSPOLY Post-UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who attempted the 2021 JAMB UTME.
- Or Candidates who have successfully completed the Preliminary /Remedial Studies of the Institution.
Candidates who did not make Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu their first choice of institution, but who scored the eligible cut-off mark of 120 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution.
O’ Level SSCE Requirements include:
- For Science Courses: Candidates must possess at least five credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry and any other subject from the following: Geography, Physics, Economics etc relevant to the Course of Choice.
- For Arts Courses: Candidates must possess at least five credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English language, Mathematics, Economics/Business Methods/Commerce/Principles of Accounts/Accounting, and any other two (2) from the following: Literature in English, History/Government, Statistics, Geography, Office Practice /Secretarial Studies and anyone Science Subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science)
How to Apply ANSPOLY Post-UTME Screening Form
Qualified candidates are advised to generate an RRR Number from Remita Website and pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000.00) through the REMITA platform in any commercial bank. Thereafter, proceed with the Remita printout to complete the online application form at the Polytechnic website, www.anspoly.edu.ng.
COST OF ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM FOR THE VARIOUS PROGRAMMES
National Diploma ND – N 2,000.
The sale of the admission application form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session for National Diploma is ongoing now and will close on on a date to be announced later.
For further enquiries, please call 0803-8901-211, 0803-6043-706, 0806-3310-724, 0814-1141-638 or visit the Admissions Office at the Registry Department of Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu, opposite Radio Nigeria Purity-FM, Mgbakwu